Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Agent reccomendation!



*Style

*Gerrard16229

*Ashton

*Bunny3

*Jammy

*Program

*Twinklefairy

*Muttski

*Cupcakeyy
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Smileguy

Get my banner!

Chobot of the week!

Jaster's Youtube

Jaster’s Videos
Monday 21 November 2011

Gothic Is Not Belle!

Hello Chos,


I have some Sad News to share with you, You guys might of thought that "Gothic" Was Belle, But no! It was a Impersination! Belle got her account hacked, De-agented, All Clothes gone! Some of you may also Know that she has Left chobots on that Note! All the Proof is here:



Please click to Enlargen! I also have a story that Belle her self wrote!


 The thing My .net account, 'belle' has gotten hacked, I have no clothes, no chat, and no agentship. I have decided to quit chobots altogether including .in, .net etc, It was great meeting all of you! If you play transformice (TFM) be sure to look out for me, my name is xxtwinklerxx. Anyways, as I was saying, It was great meeting you all and I hope .net comes out to be a great game, I might mabye come on very rarely if I'm bored to see you all again :) P.S I would like to say a special goodbye to, Koiz, xxMoody, Kai, Chew, yellabella, Max and Smoo! If you're on skype be sure to add me my skype name is izzykavz.
 was when I got hacked first..

I hope I see Belle soon,

Be safe and have fun,

Smileguy

0 comments:

About Me

Blik's Blog!

Chobots Reloaded