Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Agent reccomendation!



*Style

*Gerrard16229

*Ashton

*Bunny3

*Jammy

*Program

*Twinklefairy

*Muttski

*Cupcakeyy
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Smileguy

Get my banner!

Chobot of the week!

Jaster's Youtube

Jaster’s Videos
Monday 2 January 2012

Big Update Post!

Hello Chobots,


Sorry for not posting! I haven't really thought about it since I got Agented!! So now with the updates!


Here are a Few pictures of what they look like!



Chobots Team have added some Brand New servers! I like em'



This is the Brand new Login web page, this is alot more exciting than the previous design, they even added buttons to make searching easier!




This is the Main Login web page, they have added some new specs, Do you like my Board XD



And a new loading Icon!


I hope you enjoyed that late post! Seeya on Chobots!

0 comments:

About Me

Blik's Blog!

Chobots Reloaded