Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Agent reccomendation!



*Style

*Gerrard16229

*Ashton

*Bunny3

*Jammy

*Program

*Twinklefairy

*Muttski

*Cupcakeyy
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Smileguy

Get my banner!

Chobot of the week!

Jaster's Youtube

Jaster’s Videos
Monday 9 April 2012

Party + UPDATES

Hello Chobots,


(I've had to re-do this because Blogspot didnt end up saving my post!!)


Since Easter has arrived new Updates and Parties will be just around the corner, that means more fun for you and me. 


Cafe street

Outside House and Eco shop

Park

Space Port Bay

Shop Sqaure

I love these new updates, whats your favourite room?
Now on to the New quest!:

 


You can find the Bunny infront of the Cafe', click him and this will appear!


You will get a Little cute bunny outfit.


Thanks for reading this post, apoligies for how late it was, if you have any question please comment them! :)

Oh and the Party Pics:



We enjoyed a Pre-taster of the Party that was going to be held later on that same day, unfortuantley I couldnt attend the late one.


Buh Bai.


-Smileguy-












0 comments:

About Me

Blik's Blog!

Chobots Reloaded