Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Agent reccomendation!



*Style

*Gerrard16229

*Ashton

*Bunny3

*Jammy

*Program

*Twinklefairy

*Muttski

*Cupcakeyy
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Smileguy

Get my banner!

Chobot of the week!

Jaster's Youtube

Jaster’s Videos
Saturday 12 May 2012

Robo-Factory competition!

Hello Chobots, Apologies for not keep the consistancey in my blogging posts, but I've been helping on a Moderators blog (Ashely''s) So I wont be making as many Blog posts on here!

Now on with the show! There has been a bit of a malfunction in the Robo factory today! Some of the parts have not been working and is in your hands to fix this!


Hurry!


Make sure you hurry fast, the players are getting higher and higher!


Good luck,


Smileguy

0 comments:

About Me

Blik's Blog!

Chobots Reloaded