Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Agent reccomendation!



*Style

*Gerrard16229

*Ashton

*Bunny3

*Jammy

*Program

*Twinklefairy

*Muttski

*Cupcakeyy
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Smileguy

Get my banner!

Chobot of the week!

Jaster's Youtube

Jaster’s Videos
Saturday 10 March 2012

Part 2 of story and New Animation!!

Hai guys,



** I also want to add that they have re booted the Servers this may take the whole day up **


Part 2!


I came out of the Spaceship, looking in many directions seeing many creatures, talking, playing games! I couldnt believe it, I walked further into this city, I saw a sign saying welcome to Chobots world. I kept on walking futher than the Sign, I went to a place called the Cafe street, there, I saw many Chobots, 2 - 3 with badges on named LBP and Zoo! I asked them a few questions, they were so ever nice and talked the same Language! After that they said would you like a drink inside the Cafe, they gave me a quick explanation on what they did here and what kind of things they did on a day to day basis.


Thats the end of Part 2 Watch out for part 3 in the next post :) Oh and LBP Made me this fantastic design for me, Im so grateful for him making it for me.

Here it's..



Pretty neat!! :D


-Smileguy-

0 comments:

About Me

Blik's Blog!

Chobots Reloaded