Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Agent reccomendation!



*Style

*Gerrard16229

*Ashton

*Bunny3

*Jammy

*Program

*Twinklefairy

*Muttski

*Cupcakeyy
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Smileguy

Get my banner!

Chobot of the week!

Jaster's Youtube

Jaster’s Videos
Friday 9 March 2012

Party! PLUS My new story! PART 1

Hello Chobots,


Before I tell you about my Adventerous story, I shall talk to you about Chobots, for the people who do not know is that Chobots was down for Maintence and was back up earlier today, Chobots.net team gifted everyone with 5 day Citizenship if you had ever lost any! I also got a Party picture!!




it was a really good party and everyone had a really good time! Now, on to my Short story that I had planned to tell you guys!


So on with the show:


Once upon a time, in a vast World called Chobots, yes! This wonderful world with Thrills and spills round every corner. Now your probaly wondering who I am, I'm Tom! A Astronaut from the planet Earth, a home to Millions of people, unlike here where there is not so many living creatures! So as I had landed I saw this Blue coloured Chobots dancing in the middle of no where, I had no idea for why it was doing so, But I carried on, glaring accross this world seeing all of these bright and colourful objects! As soon as the Spacecraft had landed, I jumped out of the door! LITERALLY! And scurried through out this city looking everywhere, I couldnt believe my eyes. A planet with living creatures that communicated, I just couldnt believe my eyes....



Find Out Part 2 In the next post I make!


Thanks for looking at my blog, please follow Blah blah!

-Smileguy.

0 comments:

About Me

Blik's Blog!

Chobots Reloaded